BECAUSE THESE QUESTIONS ARE SO LULZY ON THEIR OWN, I AM GOING TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS SRS BSNS STYLE
- FEMALE PRESIDENTE. I can only imagine all the implications that would have, like higher female voter turnout rate, higher aspirations for young females, greater attention to issues that plague more than cis white middle-class (wo)men….ahhh if only, if only.
- ADVANCEMENT OF FEMALE RIGHTS IS A WEIRD-ASS PHRASE. I mean obvi the writer (HELLO, IVAN) didn’t pay too much attention to semantics, but a) “Women/Womyn’s rights” is preferable, as female refers to sex and women to gender, and b) I think women’s rights is both incredibly vast and too narrow. Women’s rights can refer to reproductive rights, employment and labor laws, and a whole host of other issues…but it is also important to remember that these issues intersect with lots of other issues/communities, like trans* and ethnic communities.
- …………………..yeah don’t have anything clever/socio-related to say about this. OH WHALE.
- PROBABLY? BECAUSE I WOULD PROBABLY BE REALLY HUNGRY? IDEK IT’S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I HAD BURGER KING D:
- AHAHAHAHA. WHY DO I LIKE THIS QUESTION SO MUCH? UMMM bigmac > mcchicken, so i guess i love the price more than i love the burger? sigh sigh sigh WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THIS JFC
- PROBABLY BACK WHEN I WORKED AT MCDONALD’S. SO AFTER HIGH SCHOOL.
AS AN END NOTE
I haven’t had McDonald’s ALL MONTH you guys. Be proud.